Monday, March 4, 2019

Silent Love – 19

Continued from previous post –
I think it would be a good idea that I will help her in the search so that I can know of her search first hand!” Ranadive

Good Idea, you do that way but she should not get the slightest idea that you are watching her; that is very important! Joshi.
Mrs. Ranadive leaves Joshi’s cabin and as she was passing by the cabin of Rohit she inadvertently peeps in that cabin. She overhears a conversation between Vaishali and Rohit. Both of them were not aware that Ranadive is listening to them.

You see Rohit I want you to be serious about Rohini.” Vaishali

What do you mean by that?” Rohit

Don’t be silly, Rohit she is a wonderful girl and you must try for her.” Vaishali

What do you mean by that, I should try for her? You know we are very good friends and as colleagues also we can be the best as partners. Will that not further mature into the relationship you want us to develop?” Rohit

Why don’t you understand that the things are not same after that stranger has come in her life?” Vaishali

Oh, you are hinting at that! I am sorry but Vaishali you seem to be rather over precautious about that stranger. You know Rohini is a kindhearted person and if she gives a needy fellow some help it definitely does not mean that we are no more good with each other.” Rohit

You are not understanding the matter, Rohit, I am sure Rohini has developed attachment for him. I can say that as the girls reported after visiting Rohini’s house. They told me that the fellow is so handsome and so good that no girl can remain without falling for him!” Vaishali

On these comments Rohit began to laugh, told Vaishali that he will definitely give thought to it, and thanks her for the way she was taking interest in him.

I am your cousin sister and bigger than you so I think I have some duties towards you!” Vaishali

So dear sister what you want me to do in this regard? Can you be specific?” Rohit

My suggestion is that you propose to Rohini in front of all the staff at the lunch time and there we shall come to know her reaction.” Vaishali

When? Today or some other day?” jokingly Rohit remarks.

Don’t joke away this matter Rohit be serious, I would say do it today!” Vaishali

TODAY!” Rohit shouts and at that moment he looks towards the door of his cabin and spots Ranadive’s head popping out of the gap in the open door.

He raises his head, with a smile calls Ranadive, and tells her that his sister wants him to propose. Then asks her, “What do you feel about this suggestion Mrs. Ranadive, will it be proper to do it today?”

Well, that is your concern. How can anybody else say on that? On that Vaishali looks back to Ranadive and with a smile tells her about the whole proposal and asks her, “Will it not be proper that such matters are settled before it is too late?”

Continues in the next post –

Visit my other blogs for interesting reading. Visit them and bookmark them. Thanks.
Ideas and tips on any subject, http://kotharay.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.in/ for philosophical discussions
Freedom of Expression, http://Kothare-thinks.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
Marathi Blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.com मला असे वाटते

No comments: