Monday, December 31, 2018

Silent Love – 17

Continued from the previous post –
If you really want to help me please do something I tell you. In the archives of your corporation there is a file, code-named pzxx, if you can delete it permanently and before that cut and copy it on your pen drive and bring it here. As you cut and paste it on your pen drive you will feel that the file is removed but the thing is not that simple because many copies of that file are kept elsewhere in the archives and so you will have to find them and delete them all. Once you have done it nobody will be able to do any harm to me and at that time I shall come out of this masquerade. Can you do it?” Mahendra

Wherein I have to see for that?” Rohini
It is very difficult to pin point that now but you may start searching in year 2000 because the trouble began in that year.” Mahendra

I have a suspicion, if the name of the file is changed and kept how will I be know that?” Rohini
In that case it is finished, I will never be able to come out of this and may have to stay as this hidden!” Mahendra said painfully. Then he says with some confidence that since nobody knows of that file excepting him it is very unlikely that the name of that file can be changed.
Anything else you want to tell me about other precautions I must take to keep you secret?” Rohini requests.

Well, one more precaution you will have to take and that is your seniors will not come here! If any body like Joshi or Prabhaker or Rao sees me I am finished!” Mahendra

Mr. Prabhaker and Rao have left the corporation three years ago.” Rohini

Thank God! It seems that this Joshi has got rid of them also!” Mahendra exclaims.

That day your colleagues had visited but they do not know of me and so that was narrow. Yes, one more person you must guard against is the lady who is in charge of the archives, Mrs. Ranadive. She is Joshi’s confidante. If she gets even slightest hint that you are searching for something she will inform Joshi and you may be in trouble. So you must guard against her and see that she does not get any hint as to what you are searching.” Mahendra

In what format is the file? I shall give search and get all the files in that format. Will that be alright?” Rohini

I think it is pzxx.mdb, it is an access file. Rohini searching this file is not easy if it has become as hidden! And so you will have to first make all files open and then search.” Mahendra

From the way you say it looks that this Joshi is a very cunning person but I was under the feeling that he is a very good person! Now I feel it is so difficult to know the real form of a person.” Rohini.

Continues in the next post –

Visit my other blogs for interesting reading. Visit them and bookmark them. Thanks.
Ideas and tips on any subject, http://kotharay.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.in/ for philosophical discussions
Freedom of Expression, http://Kothare-thinks.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
Marathi Blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.com मला असे वाटते

No comments: