Monday, July 2, 2018

Silent Love – 11

Continues from previous –

Part 6 ends...

Of the two ladies one was elderly in her sixties and the other was a young girl of twenties. Elderly lady was in her white sari and long sleeved white matching blouse, young girl in a red short frock. Her fair and healthy thighs were visible since the frock covered only half thighs. The girl was quite pretty and stood a little behind the elderly lady. They waited until the other girls left the scene. Rohini realized that the duo was wanting to talk to her and so she looked to them expectantly. The elderly lady approached her and introduced herself and her grand daughter to Rohini. “I am shrimati Chandavarkar and this is my daughter Lily. We are your neighbours. We overheard that you are having a new house worker, is it true?” Rohini could not know how to react to this elderly lady. Both of them looked quite respectable and decent and so she decided to take them properly. “You are right, I do. Do you have any problem with that?” “No, no we have no problem but we have a problem of ours and that is, we need one. I also feel that the man is staying with you so that if he could also do our work it will be a good help. We shall pay him well. The young girl with her both hand on her waist was standing in a pose as if she was very eager to get a positive reply from Rohini. I just want to know whether the servant of yours is ready to work for us we shall be obliged. You know nowadays, how difficult it is to get house workers in this part of the city.” Mrs. Chandavarker completed her pleading. Rohini waited for a while and told them that she cannot say for him anything and it will be better if you talk to him your self. On hearing that both the ladies pushed themselves towards the entrance but Rohini blocked the passage and told them politely, “I suggest you better talk to him after I go to my office tomorrow because, if you ask this in front of me it is likely that he may refuse to work with you. Do you want that to happen?” she cleared the things for the time being. Rohini returned in the apartment. She was now worried, if they really ask him and in case he accepts the offer what? Rohini is actually terribly disturbed to get the idea that this one time CEO is going to work as house worker. The idea was absolutely unacceptable to her, she rushed to kitchen where Mahendra was waiting to arrange the table for the already delayed supper. His ladies finger dressing was being cooled even chapattis were also already cold enough. He looked to Rohini and found that she was not comfortable. “What is the matter?” he queried looking straight in her eyes. For a while she said nothing but now she decided that the matter must be broached before it is too late. “Well, Mahendra, there is an offer for you from my next door people. They need a housekeeper! Are you interested in it?” she was watching for his reaction. His reaction either ways would decide many a things for Rohini. She was intently and piercingly watching for his reaction. Her face was hardened and tense. As usual, Mahendra was without any expression on his serious face. “Do you want me to take the job?” his this reaction actually confused her terribly. She did not know now how to react to this new situation. She stood looking to him with her mouth wide open and eyes blown up. “Why are you asking for my permission. I do not own you, anyway. You are a free person and can take your decisions, am I not correct?” “No mam, you are wrong here, you actually own me and I would do only such things that shall keep you comfortable. I am not in need of any extra money. I am OK so long as you allow me to stay and serve you. Now I know, this is my life for the time being until I go!”
On hearing this Rohini was more than pleased. Her happiness knew no bounds. She felt like flying in air. But she controlled herself and did not show the happiness on her beautiful face red with blushing. She simply held on his muscular arms piercing her long grown nails in his hard skin through his shirt with both her hands. She dared not look to him. Who owns whom? She could not fathom now. After some silent moments she murmured to him, “please arrange supper”. They ate well, the preparation was splendid as usual. Both retired for the next day.
In the morning Mahendra was working bear chest in the kitchen fixing their breakfast. His muscular body was so attractive for her that she was watching him constantly, sitting in a chair near the dining table. While watching him she noticed marks of blood spots on his well developed arm. “What is this?” she shouted to him. “What?” Mahendra murmured. Rohini jumped out of the chair and almost ran into him, holding his arm in firm grip she started showing the thin blood marks. “Ohh, this, they are marks of your nails.” “How is it?” Rohini hissed. “Do you remember you held my arm yesterday evening? There your nails pierced into my arm.” Rohini embarrassed at that blushed with shame all on her face. “I am sorry, Mahendra I shall immediately remove my long nails. Actually I like long clean nails so much but if they are going to be a problem to you then I prefer to remove them.” Saying this she was about to turn to her room to get to remove the nails. At that very moment Mahendra held her wrist in his strong grip and said apologetically, “never mind this, if you really enjoy having long nails then better not remove them. These small wounds are no matter to bother about. Only, next time you hold my arm, be a little more careful!” both enjoyed the moment, it appeared that they were gradually coming closer.
Continues in next post –

Visit my other blogs for interesting reading. Visit them and bookmark them. Thanks.
Ideas and tips on any subject, http://kotharay.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.in/ for philosophical discussions
Freedom of Expression, http://Kothare-thinks.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
Marathi Blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.com मला असे वाटते

No comments: