Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Funny Fiasco – 18

Continued from previous post –
Tai! How you came here?” politely Anjali utters.
Now that Anjali is looking all right Rashmi drags her mother to the drawing room, shows the portrait, looks to her, and asks by hand gestures, how is that? And at that precise moment Rashmi remembers about Anant’s fainting at the hotel after having heard a phone from somebody and tells that to Manorama. Manorama has realized by now everything, also why Anjali had fainted and there why Anant had fainted after hearing a call from probably Rahul that both Rashmi and Rahul are in Anjali’s house. Without saying anything, she makes herself comfortable on one of the sofas and just sits there pondering about something, occasionally, looking to her portrait. Rashmi is still not sure if she has understood the situation and so asks mother, “What is all this Aai?”
There is only one Anant Antarkar in this city!” Manorama replies tersely without looking her daughter.
Rashmi holds her head in both her hands and shouts, “Here I am going to go MAD!”
Anjali comes out from her room, touches the feet of Manorama, and actually sits at her feet but Manorama holds her lovingly and patting on her back softly murmurs, “It is not your fault. My Anant is a magician when it comes to dealing with women and this could happen with any other girl. Now, I am sure Anant has had his innings with womanizing and he will not think of going after one more girl and he shall remain with we two only, so let us make it a deal and live happily for the future. Tell me Anjali, how are you now. Do you feel better?
Have you pardoned me for whatever has happened?” Anjali
I knew about you from Khopkar or for children, Pandukaka. And there is no question of pardon dear, we are a family and Anant we have to share, so let us accept the reality and make it worthy. What do you think? Am I right or wrong? Smilingly Manorama rejoins.
Tears’ rolling down her cheeks Anjali is sitting there holding Manorama’s feet. “You are gracious; I shall remain indebted to you for all my life.” Anjali utters softly looking down to her feet.
Can I tell Anant; you have come to my house?” Anjali
Ohh, no, Anjali please you will not say anything about our meeting and you two brother and sister listen to me carefully, you are also not going to tell him anything to your father, understand?” She simply orders.
We shall wait until Khopkar returns and then after consulting him we shall do what is correct. I am always referring all my problems with Anant, to Khopkar so; this time also we shall do that, OK!” Manorama utters.
Khopkar is my guide and guru too.” Adds Anjali.
We like Pandukaka!” both Rahul and Rashmi rejoin with rejoice.
Now you get up from there and sit next to me, we are a team; are we not? Manorama commands with a broad smile. For Rashmi this was something new and she was admiring her dear mother amiably.

Continues in the next post –
Visit my other blogs for interesting reading. Visit them and bookmark them. Thanks.
Ideas and tips on any subject, http://kotharay.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
I reckon, http://kotharesviews.blogspot.in/ for philosophical discussions
Freedom of Expression, http://Kothare-thinks.blogspot.in/ for intelligent chatting
Marathi Blog, http://kothare-marathi.blogspot.com मला असे वाटते

No comments: